PDA

View Full Version : Family Magic Tour

DANAM
11-20-2013, 09:45 PM
Has anyone tried the Family Magic Tour? My sister just suggested it for my DD 12 and DS 9 as a Christmas Present. Im not even sure if its something that could be booked this late in the game since we are going New Years week. I cant really find much info on this. Most say its geared to little kids. Would they be bored? Option B is Pirates League. Or any other suggestions under $50 per person.

cuteduck223
11-21-2013, 10:44 AM
I don't know how older kids would respond. Our DD4 loved it. A friend of ours took her over the summer. It is geared toward younger families--at least thats the feel I got from hearing our friend and DD describe it. Hopefully someone comes along and chimes in about older kids, but our friend had a good time, and said it was quite the adventure. They rode winnie-the-pooh, learned how to discover if someone was a pirate, and a few other surprises along the way!

DisnIse
11-21-2013, 12:05 PM
We LOVED IT! At the time, our kids were 4 and 8 and they loved every second. Now, they're 14 and 10 and the ten year olds want to do it again. The fourteen year old said he'd play along. (He pretends to be reluctant when I KNOW he's totally into it)

There were some REALLY little kids with us, and my 8 year old (at the time) "helped" push strollers of the other families.