PDA

View Full Version : Getting back to resort

mickeys_princess
11-19-2013, 02:14 AM
We are planning on going to the ESPN club to watch a Monday night football game. If the game lasts until about midnight how can we get back to All Star Movies? Hollywood Studios is our park for that day and they close that night at 8 so surely buses and boats won't still be running will they?

BrerGnat
11-19-2013, 06:35 AM
Easiest way is a cab. Should cost less than $15. Or, you can bus to Downtown Disney and then transfer. That will take over an hour though.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-19-2013, 07:20 AM
Although a bus to DTD, and then a bus back to the resort is possible, I'd really, really recommend a taxi if there is any room in your budget.

I've tried the transfer at DTD thing a couple of times, and it is always so slow ... especially with DTD under crazy construction (and with the lack of parking, more people are using Disney transport), I'd just avoid the area when you're tired and wanting to get back to the resort.

spoiledraf
11-19-2013, 09:28 AM
We are planning on going to the ESPN club to watch a Monday night football game. If the game lasts until about midnight how can we get back to All Star Movies? Hollywood Studios is our park for that day and they close that night at 8 so surely buses and boats won't still be running will they?

Plan on getting there REALLY early! Like a couple hours early to get a seat. It's a very busy place during football season and especially Monday night. Good Luck!
Oh, and I'd go with the cab as well.

mickeys_princess
11-19-2013, 12:54 PM
Thanks!!