Poohbear88
11-18-2013, 04:49 PM
Does Disney Studio's currently have a parade?:confused:

MickeysBestPal
11-18-2013, 05:22 PM
Does Disney Studio's currently have a parade?:confused:

Nope.

It was discontinued months ago.
No announced firm plans for a replacement.

Susan A
11-21-2013, 03:05 PM
Yep,
No parade. I was bummed last month not just for me but for my kids. I heard that the Pixar characters were great. Why did they stop it?

I asked a cast member, who was dressed as if he were of a more senior level, if there was a parade and he wasn't sure. I was surprised that he didn't know. He pulled out his little park schedule to check.

Oh well

DizneyFreak2002
11-21-2013, 10:17 PM
Yep,
No parade. I was bummed last month not just for me but for my kids. I heard that the Pixar characters were great. Why did they stop it?

I asked a cast member, who was dressed as if he were of a more senior level, if there was a parade and he wasn't sure. I was surprised that he didn't know. He pulled out his little park schedule to check.

Oh well

Why did they stop it? Cutting costs... Come on, you should know you have to pay top dollar at WDW for a declining and stale product... The M.O. for WDW is jack up prices while giving guests less and less...

As for the CM who worked in DHS and didn't know there was no longer a parade, it does not surprise me... The current crop of CMs leave a lot to be desired... Rude, arrogant, sad, depressed, and uncaring about their job.... Truly a horrible crop...

CaptSmee
11-24-2013, 11:28 AM
We were surveyed pretty extensively about this parade a couple yes ago. I'm guessing the results were not favorable for it. I always thought it was short, unimaginative, & kinda lame.
The stars & motorcars parade was much better than the Pixar parades

gottaluvtink
11-24-2013, 07:28 PM
The kids loved the parade. I am very upset with Disney regarding parades. When we are there in January, the only parade we will see is the Jammin Jumgle. Besides eliminating so many of them, the Electric Lights parade will only be there two times in the eight days we are there. We won't be at the MK on those days. One of the big Disney events was always the parades. I am very disappointed.

Susan A
11-28-2013, 05:27 PM
Wow, that's a harsh comment about the cast members. During this last trip, every cast member we met was friendly. I did know more information than some, and I attribute that to following intercot. Thank you intercot!!!:mickey:

Polynesian Dweller
11-28-2013, 06:24 PM
As for the CM who worked in DHS and didn't know there was no longer a parade, it does not surprise me... The current crop of CMs leave a lot to be desired... Rude, arrogant, sad, depressed, and uncaring about their job.... Truly a horrible crop...

Way over the top harsh. We had a trip in October and didn't find any of that at all. We had a number of wonderful interactions and can't say that there was one bad one. The CMs now are about the same as they have been since I first went to Disneyland in the late 50's.