PDA

View Full Version : Applying Day Tickets to AP

DisnIse
11-18-2013, 01:16 PM
My sister is giving my boys a four day pass to Disney for Christmas. (Love her!)

If we wanted to upgrade to an AP for the year, will the ticket agents credit us the price of the unused Disney passes?

If so, that is going to make buying AP's SUCH an easier decision!

1DisneyNut
11-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Yes, you can upgrade them at any time before you either use the last day or they expire after first use.

KylesMom
11-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Yep, we've done it on several occasions when we've had to buy 2-day tickets with a package. :mickey:

MickeysBestPal
11-18-2013, 05:26 PM
My sister is giving my boys a four day pass to Disney for Christmas. (Love her!)

If we wanted to upgrade to an AP for the year, will the ticket agents credit us the price of the unused Disney passes?

If so, that is going to make buying AP's SUCH an easier decision!

Procedure:

First, USE the tickets to enter a theme park at least one time BEFORE heading to any Guest Relations or Ticket Booth to do the upgrade. (Yes, I mean only do the upgrade after using the tickets at least one time.)

As was mentioned (if your tickets were not issued as part of a WDW Resort Package, and do not have your names printed on them BY DISNEY) you must do the upgrade NO LATER THAN on the day that you use the last asset on those tickets.
and, within 14 days of those tickets' first use.

DisnIse
11-20-2013, 10:28 AM
Awesome!
Thank you so much!!!!