PDA

View Full Version : WDW to HR to MCO

Dream'nDisney
11-17-2013, 10:17 AM
We are staying at WDW for the first part of our trip and then heading over to Hard Rock for 2 nights. I have been looking at rental cars and it seems to me that it would be cheaper to just take a taxi from YC to HR and then from HR to the airport 2 days later. Since HR only has Hertz, I would have to rent from another Hertz location at WDW which adds to the cost (not to mention the hassle of getting to a Hertz location); return the car and then rent it again 2 days later to make the one way trip to MCO. Any suggestions? We would like to make a quick shopping trip at the outlet mall near Universal, but that isn't a must.

VWL Mom
11-17-2013, 01:25 PM
If the mall trip is not a necessity I would suggest contacting our sponsor Quicksilver (http://www.quicksilver-tours.com/ratesquotes.asp) and see what kind of rates they have for you. I've personally have used them many times and am quite pleased with the services they offer.

Pirate Granny
11-17-2013, 04:05 PM
We did a taxi from BCV to HR, $35 and then a cab to the airport three days later. The resort will charge you for parking so you'll save money unless you have to go to the mall

Dream'nDisney
11-18-2013, 08:29 PM
We did a taxi from BCV to HR, $35 and then a cab to the airport three days later.

About how much did the taxi cost from HR to the airport?