PDA

View Full Version : Kids Menu

Liselle
11-16-2013, 10:47 PM
Hi, we have all our reservations and everying but I have a question regarding the kids. We will be staying off property so we do not have the dining plan but we do have reservations at Le Cellier, 50's Prime Time and Kona Cafe. I will have 4 kids with me ages 9-15. Is there a cutoff for the kids menu. I have a 13 year old who is picky and does not eat a lot at any one time. To make her eat off the adult menu would be a waste of food honestly. I know when you are on the dining plan if you are over 9 you have to eat off the adult menu but does that hold true if you are not on the plan?

20 Days till next trip

mechanic
11-17-2013, 01:38 AM
I can only speak from my experiences.
been to lots of on site eateries but not the ones you mentioned.
We have had no problem ordering from kids menu at Tony's, san angel, or any counter serve spot.
9 dragons, wouldn't because its family style, and of course the buffets and character meals are out. My wife had gastric bypass and hates to order full adult meals.

DizneyRox
11-17-2013, 04:56 AM
Never heard of a forced adult menu... Forced kids menu for the dining plan, but not forced adult menu...

Kairi_7378
11-17-2013, 06:46 PM
One of my bosses went to WDW last year and was on the DDP. His wife and 11-year-old son are very picky eaters. At several restaurants, they paid OOP for kids' chicken finger dinners for both his wife and son. (They used the credits for some 2TS restaurants later in their trip.) Although my boss wanted his family to try new things, Disney was quite accommodating about his 45-year-old wife ordering off of the kids' menu- did not even bat an eye when she did!