PDA

View Full Version : What should Pop Century's name be changed to?

mickclub1955
11-16-2013, 09:37 PM
Since it isn't a century and the other half of the resort that was supposed to make up the century is now the AOA. What do you think the name should be changed to for it to make sense?

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-17-2013, 07:26 AM
We often joke about this when we visit AoA, and drive by the PophalfCentury resort. :laughing:

But, I can't think of a better name ... (can't wait to see what everyone else says).

SBETigg
11-17-2013, 01:17 PM
It really doesn't bother me as is, so it's only a half century.

PopPhan
11-18-2013, 10:24 AM
Nothing wrong with it just as it is...

The 20th century was the "Pop" century, so it still works!

Kenny1113
11-18-2013, 03:08 PM
Nothing!

When DS9 was younger (about 3). While at the parks he used to say "I want to go back to the hotel that says 'pop' " (because that's all he could read).
So that's our thing now. ;)

brownie
11-18-2013, 05:23 PM
Nothing wrong with it just as it is...

The 20th century was the "Pop" century, so it still works!

:ditto:

I agree, nothing wrong with Pop Century.

mickclub1955
11-18-2013, 09:47 PM
I guess y'all are missing my point. Let me put it this way. You are an imagineer and it is your job to change the name of this hotel because it is stupid to be named Century when you only represent 50 years. Since you have this task, what name would you come up with to name the hotel to let it make since.

PopPhan
11-19-2013, 09:15 AM
I guess y'all are missing my point. Let me put it this way. You are an imagineer and it is your job to change the name of this hotel because it is stupid to be named Century when you only represent 50 years. Since you have this task, what name would you come up with to name the hotel to let it make since.

I think we all got your point, it's just that there is no real reason to even think about it. It just sounds like YOU don't like the name and want it changed. (No offense intended!)

The "official" title of the resort is "Pop Century: Classic Years" If anything, combine parts to make it "Pop Classics"