PDA

View Full Version : Where is fast pass + Wishes viewing??

Katzateer
11-16-2013, 08:21 AM
Where will fast pass +" seating " be for Wishes? We did not select any fireworks with our pass- hope that wasn't a mistake. How about Illuminations?

DisneyorBust
11-16-2013, 09:47 AM
We secured a FP+ for Wishes! this past October. The viewing area was the grass area at the right of the hub, by the Tomorrowland bridge.
Illuminations viewing area was between the shops as you enter the World Showcase from Futureworld.

yjgirl32
11-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Was it worth it? How early did you need to get there?

Katzateer
11-17-2013, 07:48 AM
Thanks! I did not request the viewings as part of our fast pass but want to avoid the areas and we look for seating early ( like to sit and people watch).

mickeyman42
11-17-2013, 07:54 AM
for the wishes viewing location, the CM's started letting people onto the grass at 8:45, for 9:00 show. no need to get there any earlier than that as there was lots of room for the number of people there. people were sort of standing around the area where you are let onto the grass but there wasn't really a line to get in.

DisneyorBust
11-17-2013, 09:39 AM
I agree with mickeyman42, no need to get there too early.
As far as the view, the Con first: it was at an angle, the fireworks themselves appeared to be to the right of the castle from this viewing area, I much prefer to view them from the front.
The Pros: comfortable seating on the grass, no one standing in front of you. CM's insisted on everyone being seated. Plenty of room for everyone, not cramped at all. Tink flew directly overhead, always cool to see.
Hope this helps.