PDA

View Full Version : Weather in February?

Lindsey310
11-12-2013, 08:34 PM
We are going back to the world February 8-15...we haven't been at this time before...closest to this time period was last week of feb/first week of march which was low 80's and perfect weather. What can I expect for weather? Any chance for shorts? :mickey:

88 days!!! :cloud9:

faline
11-13-2013, 07:35 AM
There's always the chance you'll be able to wear shorts - even in Feburary. We had one trip where we changed our plans to go to a park and spent the whole day at the pool as it actually edged into the 80s. You may also get weather that is quite chilly. On my last February trip, I had a couple of warm afternoon - probably warm enough to swim - I did sit down by the pool and read. Much of the time, though, it was jeans and sweatshirt weather. It's pretty variable at this time of year.

Lindsey310
11-13-2013, 04:15 PM
There's always the chance you'll be able to wear shorts - even in Feburary. We had one trip where we changed our plans to go to a park and spent the whole day at the pool as it actually edged into the 80s. You may also get weather that is quite chilly. On my last February trip, I had a couple of warm afternoon - probably warm enough to swim - I did sit down by the pool and read. Much of the time, though, it was jeans and sweatshirt weather. It's pretty variable at this time of year.

Good to know, thank you!!! :thumbsup:

Jillirose
12-27-2013, 07:25 PM
We usually go the second week in FEB and last year it was beautiful (70s -80s everyday). We did have one very COLD vacation (temps from 30-60s) but that has not been the norm!

Main Street Jim
12-27-2013, 09:13 PM
The weather can vary so much in February. The first half of the month is usually chilly (for Florida), in the 50s during the day and can drop to the teens at night - but that doesn't happen very often. Later on in the month, it can still be a bit cool in the evenings (50s and 60s), and warm up to 70s and 80s during the day.

I'd bring coats and hoodies, shorts and pants.