PDA

View Full Version : FastPass+ System

Catzle
11-12-2013, 07:46 PM
So, I haven't read through everything as there are pages and pages.

My question is: You book your trip; you HAVE to book your fastpass+ before you leave home while in advance or you will get NO fastpass option while in the park? You can not get them at the park anymore? Also you can only get them for one park a day. SO.. park hopping is really a waste of money now?

This is how I am reading it, can someone verify.

cfoshe
11-12-2013, 08:40 PM
The way I understand:
1. You can make fass pass at the park at the koises or the disney app.
2. If you cancel the fass passes you have and park hop then make fass passes at that park.

mickclub1955
11-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Okay. (This is all in the testing phase and is subject to change) If you are staying on the property, you will be able to book your fastpasses up to 60 days in advance. When the testing is over anyone should be able to select fastpasses on the day of their visit. There are kiosks set up at the front of each park. Epcot also has one set up at the international gateway. Day guests will probably be given an RFID card to make their fastpass selections when they arrive. Epcot is also testing right now the one premium fastpass and two others. You are correct on the one park only if you park hop. That is your opinion on the park hopping. I still believe that park hopping is still a good deal. Just because you don't have a fast pass doesn't mean you will not ride anything.