PDA

View Full Version : Linking Magic Bands

Bay Lake
11-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Ok, so today I get to customize my Bands, 106 days out. Now do I have to wait until the arrive to link the to MDE or because I have a vacation package it is done already. I thought I was up to date on this but now confused. :confused::confused:

mickclub1955
11-11-2013, 10:36 AM
I believe you have to wait until you get them so you can put the number that is in the band in the system. I am waiting on my bands to arrive so I can enter them into MDE.

PopPhan
11-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Not sure what you are asking....If you are staying on property and are eligible for the MagicBand(s) they are automatically linked to your MDE account.

Since you got the message to customize your bands, unless something has changed, you have to do that through your MDE account.

If you are talking about tickets that were purchased outside of your package, then you should be able to go in now and link them to your account/MagicBand(s). If your tickets were purchased as part of your travel package, they should already be linked to your MagicBand.

I do not, however, know if you could pick your FP+ options at this time. That may be something that happens around the 60 day mark.

Goofy4TheWorld
11-11-2013, 11:05 AM
The MagicBands are already linked to your My Disney Experience account, thus the bands are linked to whatever you have entered into your MDE reservations (resort, tickets, dining, FP+, bathroom breaks, etc).

Bay Lake
11-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Thanks, the bands are part of a resort package, what I was confused about was it said to enter the id number on the band to link it. But if your saying they are prelinked, then I am good..

DizneyFreak2002
11-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Thanks, the bands are part of a resort package, what I was confused about was it said to enter the id number on the band to link it. But if your saying they are prelinked, then I am good..
They are automatically linked...