PDA

View Full Version : Tusker House

Scrappy2
11-10-2013, 08:51 AM
We just got back from DW and tried Tusker House and we were very disappointed. We restaurant is laid out very nice and very pretty inside. Staff was great. The food was just ok. Not very good. I did like the dessert station. We paid for the characters and the interaction. First you see Donald out front. He will only do pictures not autographs. We did not know that before we got there so DGS was very disappointed. We skip seeing Donald in the park because we thought we could get autograph during lunch. Goofy and Mickey were by so fast. Book is open at the table they come by scribble their autograph pause for a picture then gone. I about did not even have time to get camera out. Goofy came and went so fast I did not even get a picture that was not blurry. For the money I was very disappointed. I will stick Chef Mickey!

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Sorry you were disappointed:(

#1donaldfan
11-12-2013, 12:26 PM
Must have been an off day as we've done it several times and our experience with them was much better than Chef Mickey.....sorry it was not as magical as it could've been.:thumbsup:

thejens
11-13-2013, 12:33 AM
aww sorry you didn't have better character interaction. We love the food here. We always go at the end of breakfast so my family can have the breakfast foods and then I can enjoy the more interesting lunch foods. Micky was great during our last visit. My youngest son had gone to get more food so Micky sat in his seat and "drank" his soda. The look on my son's face was priceless when he returned to see Micky at his place drinking his soda, no less. TH is one of my favorites.