PDA

View Full Version : romantic ADR's?

zipadeedoodah
11-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Im taking my boyfriend to WDW in February for a 4 day trip, and I'm trying to book some really romantic ADR's for us. I booked Narcoossee's, San Angel Inn, and Les Chefs de France. I haven't eaten at San Angel Inn or Chefs de France in quite awhile, so I was wondering if the food at these two restaurants have improved at all. If I remember correctly, they were just 'ehhh ok' in the past. Any input, gang? :)

Pooh Fan
11-08-2013, 01:13 PM
I'm not a big fan of Mexican but DW sure is and I know she enjoyed this the most out of all our ADR's on one of our trips.

#1donaldfan
11-08-2013, 01:14 PM
The atmosphere at San Angel is incredilble but the food is horrid !! :ill:

SBETigg
11-08-2013, 04:27 PM
I've had mostly good meals at San Angel Inn, and I think the food has improved some.

Chefs de France seems to go in cycles, good, bad, and meh. Last time I was there (last year), it was good, so hopefully still on the upswing. If you want even more romantic, try Monsieur Paul upstairs (more reliable food quality and more romantic atmosphere, but pricier).

Narcoossee's is a great choice. Also good, California Grill, Grand Floridian Cafe (not necessarily romantic but more adult), Jiko. I even think 'Ohana can be romantic for two, love the setting and the sharing.

pox24
11-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Citrico's at the GF or the CA Grille. The other places are great but very noisy. Romance requires quiet, not noisy tourists. :thumbsup:

PopPhan
11-11-2013, 02:57 PM
I would swap out La Hacienda for San Angel, if I could. La Hacienda is on the water side and can have a nice view of Illuminations if your timing is right.

I have eaten there once and the food was good!