PDA

View Full Version : FP+ Kiosk Questions

potzie
11-08-2013, 11:53 AM
I am leaving in a week for a larger family vacation. Everyone going has old tickets with days remaining and we are staying off site at our timeshare resort. I know we can't have the MBs and do FP+ selection but I have read on some threads about kiosks that have been set up in the park for FP+ selections.

Are these kiosks only available to resort guests at this point or can anyone who has a park ticket use these kiosks to select 3 FP+ for the day? Can I have my paper tickets converted to a RFID ticket and then use the RFID ticket to pick FP+ or do I need to go to each ride and get FP return times like in past trips?

Does this make any sense what I am asking?

1DisneyNut
11-08-2013, 12:05 PM
At this time, FP+ is only available to onsite resort guests and it may stay that way for all we know at this time.

As of right now, you can still get the old style paper fastpasses but people are reporting them to all be gone for the popular rides as early as 9:30 in the morning shortly after opening. They are apparently deducting the FP+ fastpasses already reserved from the available fastpass pool so not many of the old style paper fastpasses are left each day.

There are a lot of unhappy guests right now as you can imagine.

PirateLover
11-08-2013, 02:45 PM
FP+ day of kiosk booking have only been extended to include Swan and Dolphin. That testing phase runs through Jan 12. We still have not found out when/if any part of the program will be extended to guests completely off-site.