PDA

View Full Version : Magic bands have been shipped

Katzateer
11-06-2013, 06:59 AM
Our trip must be getting close - I have gotten our Magical Express packet and just got a tracking number for our bands!! :thumbsup:

So ready to get out off here! Our first trip with both girls home, driving, animals taken care of and hopefully no hurricane like our last WDW trip together!:thumbsup::mickey:

PopPhan
11-06-2013, 10:16 AM
I got my MagicBands shipping mesage this morning as well!!! Looking forward to seeing them on my doorstep in the next few days!!!

27 sleeps to go!!! :D (Actually, should say 26 sleeps, as I will be "too excited to sleep" on that last night!! Yes, 51 years old and still get excited about a trip to WDW!!)

UPDATE: (Yes, I know I just started this message a few minutes ago!! LOL) Checked on the UPS site and they are saying that my package has already been delivered!!!! As of 9:26am today!! May have to run home at lunch to check it out!!

Katzateer
11-06-2013, 11:43 AM
Mine were delivered today also! Got the email this morning and the bands by 11am!

SurferStitch
11-07-2013, 07:38 AM
I never received an email about shipping, but the day after they were noted as being activated in MDE, they were delivered!! I was so excited to see them in the mailbox last night!!

They are a lot slimmer and lighter than I was expecting. Very happy about that. I could go down to just the pink strip since it's so big on my wrist, but I like the look of the pink with the grey. DH got the orange since that's the color for MS, and this trip celebrates 5 years relapse free since his diagnoses on October 26, 2008!! :mickey:

Itchy
11-13-2013, 12:15 PM
When I got up this morning I had an email from WDW stating my magic band had been shipped via UPS. Well guess what UPS delivered my band by 10:30 am.

Now all I need is the packet from Magical Journeys and print out my boarding passes in 28 days and I am on my way to WDW.:thumbsup:

Disney4us2
11-13-2013, 07:03 PM
I got our magic bands last Friday.... by 10:30. I also got an email to track the shipment. Loved the box.