PDA

View Full Version : MK tonight

linedropper
11-05-2013, 11:52 PM
In the 6 trips I have been to Disneyworld I have never been to Mk andd seen the rides waits so low. We were able to ride more rides in 4 hours then we would usually in a normal day. It was like we were at a party and a parade was going on! Good day to be in MK

Kenny1113
11-06-2013, 08:47 AM
I saw the wait times on the app. Everything was 5 min. Lucky, you got to enjoy it! :thumbsup:

VWL Mom
11-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Sounds like you picked the perfect day!

Aurora
11-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Very interesting that you are experiencing low crowds during the week in between MNSSHP and MVMCP.

Hmmmm.......

It will be interesting to hear about crowd levels starting this weekend, when the Christmas parties begin. Because of reports during October, I'll be specifically interested in MK crowd levels on nighttime EHM days, when there's no party scheduled.

linedropper
11-06-2013, 11:39 PM
We spent pretty much the last two days in MK, We did more in that time then we would have done in 4 days in the past! Not complaining! But we changed our schedule a bit since we got so much done in the last two days! Mid day today Space Mountain was 15 minute walk on! Splash Mountain we just basically walked on! we were able to get many autographs we wouldnt have! Great two days. we will be here for the first party this friday, then heeading over to Hollywood saturday for osbourne lights since we got everything done at MK