PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
11-05-2013, 06:39 AM
Does anyone know if any Disney cast members ever read the posts on this site and take back the comments to their supervisors? Just wondering because folks have posted some very good comments, concerns and recommendations.

DizneyRox
11-05-2013, 06:52 AM
Yes... Don't worry about front line CMs, Disney has people who's job is to just scour the Interwebs.

Be assured anything you put online will be read... Doesn't mean it will or won't be acted upon...

Main Street Jim
11-06-2013, 12:12 AM
I used to when I worked at the parks :)

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
11-06-2013, 06:49 AM
That's interesting. What would you do with the information that you found on the the websites?

Goofy4TheWorld
11-06-2013, 10:37 AM
I always assumed that Disney specifically prohibited anyone from passing along an idea they read on the Internet. Everyone jokes about how they wished Disney would listen to their great idea about Star Wars Land, Monster's Coaster, Monorail to their own house, etc...., but if Disney truly did convert an idea into practice you can bet $250 per hour that lawyers would get involved!

Disney pays Imagineers to dream up ideas, and those ideas are Disney property. Ideas on Intercot....ehhhh, who knows!

Main Street Jim
11-10-2013, 06:46 PM
That's interesting. What would you do with the information that you found on the the websites?Passed it on to my leaders.

What they did with that info...who knows. :/