PDA

View Full Version : My FastPass+ selections vanished!

ginny57
11-04-2013, 08:34 PM
I am SO upset! I go to my itinerary every few days - just to look - and today when I checked my resort reservation AND all of my FP+ selections for 11/7-11/9 were gone! I called and was on the phone for over an hour and the woman I spoke to (very nice) could not tell me what happened. I gave her all of the choices I had and she is trying to piece it all back together. I am supposed to hear something via email in 24-48 hours....just 12 hrs before I head to the airport.

I spent so much time getting what we wanted set up - its a trip to celebrate my son's 30th b'day - and now who knows what I'll end up with.

I'm crying! :cry::cry:

mickclub1955
11-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Hopefully this will get fixed asap and your trip will go on without a hitch!!! This is why it is called a test phase. It is to help get all of the kinks out of the system. Unfortunately, there are still lots of kinks in the system.

TheVBs
11-05-2013, 07:52 AM
So sorry! :( I hope they get this fixed for you quickly.

ginny57
11-05-2013, 08:28 AM
Funny how the trip I took a few weeks ago had no issues with + at all and this one is a mess!

I got an email from the lovely woman I spoke to and she managed to put almost all my times back....except for TSM - the hottest ticket in town - which is now 5+ hrs after my 2 morning times for GMR and RNR.Oh well - better than nothing. I guess we'll be taking a mid day break!