PDA

View Full Version : Magic Bands

linedropper
11-03-2013, 11:50 PM
IMO these things work great, Like you need a pin to use them. Like the room access. Love the FP Plus, This allowed us to arrive and ride our favorite rides which we could have never done without waiting 60 minutes for TT and 70 for Soarin. Readers need to work better, My DS had trouble at Epcot and it took us a while longer to get in and we were running late for dinner. Overall they are working good. Cast Members dont seem to know what they can do totally, In reference to Photopass and other things you get different answers from one to the other.

ginny57
11-05-2013, 10:46 AM
I had no issues on my last trip. Even photo pass was a breeze. I am less than thrilled with the changes coming in terms of how you will be limited with getting a FP+ for the hot rides in EPCOT (and maybe other parks to follow?).

Seems we're going back a bit to the old e-ticket days!

MickeysBestPal
11-05-2013, 11:44 AM
I am less than thrilled with the changes coming in terms of how you will be limited with getting a FP+ for the hot rides in EPCOT (and maybe other parks to follow?).

Seems we're going back a bit to the old e-ticket days!

"E-tickets" worked just fine.

If you ran out of E-tickets, and wanted to ride some more, you could just pop over to an in-park ticket booth and buy another E-ticket or book of tickets.

This NEW "system" does not allow adding extra opportunities to get another FP+ to re-ride a favorite attraction that day.

ginny57
11-05-2013, 02:34 PM
it is going to take some adjusting and I am not thrilled with the limits.

Not sure Walt would like it either!