PDA

View Full Version : Be our guest for QS lunch

*NikkiJ*
11-03-2013, 07:40 AM
Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? Was the wait long?

We have ADRs at Tonys that evening and wanted to try something at Be Our Guest.

Katzateer
11-03-2013, 08:19 AM
It is worth the wait if you are a big B&B fan. The details are amazing. Get in line early (10:30). Once the line starts moving you shouldn't have too long of a wait. Be sure and check out all 3 dining rooms. The soups and desserts are good if you aren't wanting a full meal. We normally skip breakfast so are ready for lunch by 11.

DizneyFreak2002
11-03-2013, 11:20 AM
Just dined there last week... The inside is really well done... They did a great job with the theme of the restaurant... The food was very good as well...

The line has been known to be over an hour wait to get inside... I wouldn't wait that long for anything... If you go early enough, the wait will probably not be that bad... But come typical lunch time, the wait could be extremely long... I guess the time of year you are going would play into that as well...

I used FP for Be Our Guest... FP was worth it as the line was very long at 2:00.. We skipped right by everyone... :)

*NikkiJ*
11-03-2013, 05:18 PM
FP for food?? Really?? Never ever would I have thought. However I doubt I'll be able to use it for an early lunch because we have ADRs that evening.

pox24
11-04-2013, 11:35 AM
It's well worth the wait.:thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
11-04-2013, 12:17 PM
It's very good but not worth the wait times I've seen. We had been invited to dine there, down to what we wanted days prior and walked right in, past hundreds of people waiting. We got there right as it opened and the line was across the bridge, around the corner and back toward little mermaid. If you're the first in line you will probably have to get there 2 hours prior to it opening.....that being said, the food was great and the atmosphere was incredible.....but, not worth a 2 hour wait.....:cool:

Capt_redshirt
11-04-2013, 01:51 PM
FP for food?? Really?? Never ever would I have thought. However I doubt I'll be able to use it for an early lunch because we have ADRs that evening.

Its a new thing they are trying out and i have to say for something like that i loved it. we waited all of 10 mins to get to a cashier we had already chosen what we wanted to eat. get the masters cupcake if your can, the grey stuff is delicious. and we were at our table in 15 mins total time. sure beats the hour and a half wait some people had

awaggett
11-05-2013, 08:03 PM
We waited about 40 minutes for lunch in September--we went around 1:30ish. I thought it was worth the wait, food was above average for QS and the atmosphere is amazing. Not something I'd do every trip (wait that long for food); but I'd definitely recommend doing it once.

nqi2
11-08-2013, 02:13 PM
I am currently trying to book our FP+ and Be our guest says that it is included. However it doesn't show up in the list. How do I book a FP+ for this so that I know we can eat there?

Zawadi
11-13-2013, 04:33 PM
I am currently trying to book our FP+ and Be our guest says that it is included. However it doesn't show up in the list. How do I book a FP+ for this so that I know we can eat there?

There is a separate website for Be Our Guest Fastpass+

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

December dates have just opened up

nqi2
11-14-2013, 12:36 PM
It is asking for a resort reservation # however it will not accept the Confirmation # that I have. Is there another number somwehere that I should be using.

buzznwoodysmom
11-14-2013, 12:51 PM
It is asking for a resort reservation # however it will not accept the Confirmation # that I have. Is there another number somwehere that I should be using.

Go look at the BOG lunch thread on page 2 of dining. I explained how to get the number you need there.

Capt_redshirt
11-14-2013, 12:55 PM

yes but its a bit tricky if i remember right its a 12 digit number usually starting with the number 4. if i remember right if you hover over the get details info on the hotel info at my disney experience there should be a number that will be the reservation number

nqi2
11-14-2013, 01:29 PM
Thank you so much. However it says there are no dates available. Do they only open them up so far in advance? We aren't going till January.

BryanChuckles
11-14-2013, 01:57 PM
I was just able to get a FP+ for December 3rd. Checked last night and there weren't any dates available so I assume they open the dates as it gets closer.

IloveJack
11-15-2013, 09:00 AM
Go look at the BOG lunch thread on page 2 of dining. I explained how to get the number you need there.

You just made my day! I was expecting to waste 45 mins of the day standing in line for lunch. Instead, we have FPs for lunch! I love Intercot!!! :D

buzznwoodysmom
11-15-2013, 11:55 AM
You just made my day! I was expecting to waste 45 mins of the day standing in line for lunch. Instead, we have FPs for lunch! I love Intercot!!! :D

Awesome! So glad you were able to get it!