PDA

View Full Version : F&WF Gift card questions

tsantillo
10-31-2013, 01:57 PM
Can someone confirm a couple of things for me? (I know you can. That's why I'm here!)

I'd like to make sure that we can buy the gift cards with our debit or credit cards. I have a vague memory of only being able to get one somewhere (probably not Disney) with cash.

Also, if we don't use it up at the F&WF (gasp!), can we use it elsewhere on property like a regular gift card? I'm thinking we can. I just want a second opinion.

Thanks!

VWL Mom
10-31-2013, 06:35 PM
You can use a credit card to buy and load the F&W gift card. Anything let over can be used through WDW just like a regular gift card.

texas211
10-31-2013, 08:01 PM
In fact, we bought gift cards using visa gift cards. Disney gift cards are easier to spend that visa gifts cards onsite.

tsantillo
11-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Thanks, you guys! That's what I thought. I just wanted to ease my mind.

My family counts on me to have everything run as smoothly as possible so I try to avoid any little surprises.

Scar
11-01-2013, 03:26 PM
Another tidbit... Unless policy has changed, they only sell the small card with the wrist band during the F&W festival, but are good all year round. If you go back a different time of year, you can bring it back, reload it, and use it just like a regular card.