Thanks.

Donald Duck
:mickey:

MickeysBestPal
10-29-2013, 09:25 PM
1- Has anyone used FP+ for Fantasmic ?

2- If so, was it worth it ?

3- Where are the seats for FP+ ?

1- I read over a dozen recent reports this week.

3- When they first began testing FP+ for F!,
they reserved the center section for FP+ guests.
As of this past week, they simply DROPPED having any reserved FP+ section at all in the theater. FP+ guests were told to "just sit anywhere." (So, what makes that much different than just coming in the standby line?)

2- It was a great option when they began testing.
It appears to be basically a waste of a valuable FP+ as of this week.

Whether they will or won't be using a reserved section when they roll this program to the full public remains to be seen.

buzznwoodysmom
10-29-2013, 10:25 PM
Well that stinks! We got FP+ for Fantasmic for our group of 24. The whole point in using a FP+ was so that we could get decent seats without having to wait so long. What's the point now???? I am starting to think FP+ should be referred to as FP-!

Pirate Granny
10-29-2013, 11:02 PM
Keep us posted, cause I have a large group and would prefer not to have dinner fantasmic to get seats.

Donald Duck
10-29-2013, 11:25 PM
Does it at least guarantee you seats ?

The night I have FP+ is for a 6:30pm show
My FP+ time is 5:55 - 6:10 pm.

It would be nice not having to line up a hour before the show.

MickeysBestPal
10-30-2013, 07:19 AM
1- Does it at least guarantee you seats ?

The night I have FP+ is for a 6:30pm show
2- My FP+ time is 5:55 - 6:10 pm.

It would be nice not having to line up a hour before the show.

1- Sadly, no.

2- If you wait until then to arrive (and it happens to be a busy show... which can happen on any night,) you might be out of luck (or be seated in the outermost
seats or SRO.)
Unless they change the way they are currently doing the F! FP+, it is nearly useless, and a terrible waste of one of 3 precious FP+ choices.

Donald Duck
10-30-2013, 09:13 AM
1- Sadly, no.

2- If you wait until then to arrive (and it happens to be a busy show... which can happen on any night,) you might be out of luck (or be seated in the outermost
seats or SRO.)
Unless they change the way they are currently doing the F! FP+, it is nearly useless, and a terrible waste of one of 3 precious FP+ choices.

ok, thanks.