PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass + confusion

PaDisneyMom
10-29-2013, 01:53 PM
1) If I have scheduled 3 FP+ for an evening at MK - can I go to Epcot (we have park hoppers) in the morning and get regular FP using my AP in the kiosks?

2) If I have 3 FP+ can I use the kiosks and get a regular FP in the park the FP+ are scheduled?

3) If I can use the kiosks to get regular FPs - can they overlap FP+ times?

so confused!!!

Strmchsr
10-29-2013, 02:51 PM
If the kiosks are still out at the rides you can use your AP and get a paper FP. But, those are supposed to be going away very soon at which point you'll only be able to use your FP+. As of now, FP+ does not allow you to choose in different parks so if you use your 3 selections in one park and hop to another, you're done as far as Fastpasses are concerned.

gerald72
10-29-2013, 04:15 PM
Yes, if the kiosks are still there.
Also, FP have been all gone extremely early in the day lately.

Capt_redshirt
10-29-2013, 04:32 PM
1) If I have scheduled 3 FP+ for an evening at MK - can I go to Epcot (we have park hoppers) in the morning and get regular FP using my AP in the kiosks?

as stated in PP yes if the kiosks are there

2) If I have 3 FP+ can I use the kiosks and get a regular FP in the park the FP+ are scheduled?

Absolutely in fact i did on many occasions during my trip but again the FP machines will have to be out

3) If I can use the kiosks to get regular FPs - can they overlap FP+ times?
they did in my case but there is no way for the old FP machines to know your FP+ selection. the only FP+ takes into consideration is dining reservations and if there is any availability (the only thing that tends to be on standby time the days in the park seem to be parade FP+

mickeys_princess
10-30-2013, 06:02 PM
I was going to ask the same question - if I have fast pass + can you also still do regular fast passes for other rides - but now my question is if I have a magic band then I won't have a plastic card to put in the old machines right?

Strmchsr
10-30-2013, 08:32 PM
I was going to ask the same question - if I have fast pass + can you also still do regular fast passes for other rides - but now my question is if I have a magic band then I won't have a plastic card to put in the old machines right?

If the old machines still exist when you go (they won't be around much longer) and they give you a KTTW backup card (which was supposed to end this week) then you can get a regular FP. But, it sounds like that option will be gone soon.

mickeys_princess
11-01-2013, 09:17 AM
Thanks!!