PDA

View Full Version : FP+ Reservations - 61 Days Out

Donald Duck
10-27-2013, 06:23 PM
I'm 61 days out today.

I already customized my Magic Bands and am waiting to make my FP+ reservations tomorrow.

For those of you who made FP+ reservations 60 days out, what time on the 60th day were you able to make them ? Midnight...6:00 AM...

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-28-2013, 09:59 AM
Would you share what time you were able to make them?

I'd assume that the "day" would switch over at 6am, like it does for ADR's, but I'm actually not sure.

PopPhan
10-28-2013, 10:30 AM
I would not count on 60 days as being an 'etched-in-stone' date. (Maybe when the full roll out has occurred....) I did not receive notice - on the MDE page - until day 57. Nor was I able to attempt to make FP+ reservations before that date.

As far as time of day, I would not have a guess at that, but would expect it to act like online booking of ADRs and such -- 6:00am EST/EDT (depending upon time of year)

GoBlueLacheta
10-28-2013, 12:36 PM
As with most testing phases that involve different interfaces and servers having to process the same information, I'd look for a staggered release of the ability to book FP+ and get your magic bands.

They don't want to have the site shutdown or not function even close to properly.

Donald Duck
10-28-2013, 02:46 PM
I was able to make them at midnight exactly 60 days out.

:mickey:

tundramom
10-28-2013, 07:02 PM

Thanks for the update!

DANAM
10-28-2013, 07:03 PM
I have been waiting to hear if you were able to make your selections at 60 day. I guess i will be staying up until midnight tonight! So excited. Did you get everything you wanted? With us arriving on the tale end of the holiday season I'm concerned alot will be gone.

Goofy4TheWorld
10-28-2013, 07:20 PM

Were you only allowed to make one days selection or were you given the "plus 10" benefit like you do with ADRs and able to book all of your FP+ selections for all of the dates of your resort reservation?

Donald Duck
10-28-2013, 09:08 PM
I was able to make it for mt entire vacation and I did get everything i wanted.

Mickey'sGirl
10-29-2013, 08:27 AM
Were you only allowed to make one days selection or were you given the "plus 10" benefit like you do with ADRs and able to book all of your FP+ selections for all of the dates of your resort reservation?
I believe it depends on the number of days on your ticket. We had purchased two day base tickets, which we will be converting to APs when we go down. When making the FP+ ressies, we could only do so for two days. So we changed our tickets to 7 day tickets, which we will convert to APs when we go down, and we were able to make FP+ ressies for all 7 days.

gottaluvtink
10-29-2013, 05:48 PM
We are 73 days out. How far in advance were you able to customize your Magic Bands?

Donald Duck
10-29-2013, 06:14 PM
We are 73 days out. How far in advance were you able to customize your Magic Bands?

Don't remember exactly how many days out but it should be soon for you.

Keep checking each day.

gottaluvtink
10-30-2013, 11:56 AM
[QUOTE=Donald Duck;2383484]Don't remember exactly how many days out but it should be soon for you.

Keep checking each day.

:mickey:[/QUOT

How did you know? Did you get an email or did you find out through your My Disney Experience?