PDA

View Full Version : MK on New Years Day?

Pop Centurion
10-27-2013, 03:53 PM
Our departure is on New Years Day & our current plan is to go to AK until about 4pm then dinner at 'Ohana followed by MK for the remainder.
What are the chances of MK being closed for capacity that late in the day? (after 6pm)

faline
10-27-2013, 04:20 PM
There is a very real possibility that it will be at capacity and you will be unable to enter on that date.

Main Street Jim
10-27-2013, 04:47 PM
New Year's *Day*, or New Year's *EVE*? New Year's Day has generally been a LOT less crowded than NYE.

Pop Centurion
10-27-2013, 04:55 PM
Day...

I remember seeing live reports in the past couple years about the park closing due to capacity early in the day but I would rarely see a report later announcing that they're allowing guests back in at a normal rate.
Whereas NYE, July4th, etc there always seem to have more live reported info on those days.

faline
10-27-2013, 06:36 PM
Oops! I think I misread the original poster's intent - I thought they were planning to go to the park on New Year's Eve and leave on New Year's day. If you are planning to go tothe park on New Year's Day, I think you have a good chance of proceeding as you outline!!