PDA

View Full Version : June -Summer crowds

waymickey
10-27-2013, 09:49 AM
I may do a quick stop at DW this upcoming June with my DD after a wedding. Is Late June crowded and crazy? If so we may just hit the beaches instead.

tink88
10-27-2013, 10:31 AM
Crowds are heavy. We still go, just expect some craziness and roll with it.

waymickey
10-28-2013, 10:09 AM
Crowds are heavy. We still go, just expect some craziness and roll with it.

Any chance the magic bands will make it less crazy? And even if it is crowded does anyone out there think magic bands make the lines manageable?

Or is the general feeling that it will add to the craziness?

1DisneyNut
10-28-2013, 10:27 AM
Any chance the magic bands will make it less crazy? And even if it is crowded does anyone out there think magic bands make the lines manageable?

Or is the general feeling that it will add to the craziness?

Right now it is hard to say. Since they are apparently completely doing away with the regular fast pass system, nobody knows how guests are going to utilize the system. You will have first timers that don't have a clue how to use it or what attractions they should schedule at what times.

I personally think it is going to cause more craziness. It has been a bit of a mess so far and will take a while for it all to sort out.

#1donaldfan
10-28-2013, 12:17 PM
June is hot and busy, but very much fun !! That's our typical time to go !!

The magic bands will not reduce the crowds nor make it less busy on a ride.....:thumbsup:

joonyer
10-28-2013, 12:31 PM
WDW is always crowded in the summer months. And HOT. But just go with the right expectations and you'll still be able to have a lot of fun. Be prepared and know how to use the FastPass system (new version).