PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP-Headless Horseman

sneezyone
10-26-2013, 03:20 PM
Hi, I was wondering where the best spot was to see the headless horseman at the parade. I can't remember where I was told.

We, my DH and I, love the Halloween party but last time didn't get a good view....

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

GBBT
10-26-2013, 03:33 PM
if you stand where they tape the lines where the Splash Mountain bridge is near Pecos Bill's, his ride ends there. :cool:

PETE FROM NYC
10-26-2013, 06:12 PM
We have seen him a bunch of times from different areas. Always a decent view.

joanna71985
10-26-2013, 08:50 PM
I like watching in Town Square. I watch the parade there every year

if you stand where they tape the lines where the Splash Mountain bridge is near Pecos Bill's, his ride ends there. :cool:

The parade actually ends in Town Square (it starts in Frontierland).

GBBT
10-27-2013, 01:50 PM
I like watching in Town Square. I watch the parade there every year

The parade actually ends in Town Square (it starts in Frontierland).

The years we went to MNSSHP, the parade ended at Splash Mountain.......sooooo I guess they change it up year after year. :cool:

Darbylew
10-27-2013, 01:56 PM
Hi, I was wondering where the best spot was to see the headless horseman at the parade. I can't remember where I was told.

We, my DH and I, love the Halloween party but last time didn't get a good view....

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I think anywhere along the parade route is good as he goes the route before the parade. We try to get a spot right in front of Casey's on Main Street. :pumpkin:

joanna71985
10-27-2013, 10:46 PM
The years we went to MNSSHP, the parade ended at Splash Mountain.......sooooo I guess they change it up year after year. :cool:

It may have just been a one time thing (every year I've gone, it's started in Frontierland)

joonyer
10-28-2013, 12:43 PM
Anywhere along the parade route is a good spot, IF you stake out a front row seat/spot early. It's one of the neatest things about MNSSHP, that and the gravediggers dancing with their "sparking" shovels.

cer
10-28-2013, 01:22 PM
My suggestion for this parade is to first verify with a cast member where the parade begins and ends. (when we went it stepped off in Frontier Land).

Then, I would also recommend sitting somewhere along the first 1/3 or 1/4 of the parade route. This is because the headless horseman's pace is much greater than the speed of the parade and depending on where you are sitting there can be quite a delay from the sighting of the headless horseman and the parade. When I went, we were in the hub in front of the castle and we waited a long while for the parade to finally arrive.