PDA

View Full Version : What is the problem with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Middle of the Map
10-23-2013, 02:08 PM
I tried watching this show again because I really want to like it. Agent Coulson is my favorite character, but the others just don't jell for me.

Has anyone else had a problem with getting into this new show?

AgentC
10-23-2013, 02:20 PM
I am with you on this. I enjoyed the episode I saw and we are DVRing it, but it is inevitably one of the last shows I choose to watch.

I really want to like to but it is not becoming a must watch for me.

BigB
10-23-2013, 03:38 PM
I find the story line very boring!! I want to like it but it is making it difficult. The fight scenes are bad, the special effects are borderline terrible, and there doesn't seem to be any direction with any character with the slim exception of Sky the hacker chick.

wilcat
10-23-2013, 03:39 PM
Sorry we just love love love that show and can't wait to see it each week. We feel the new actors just need time to blend together. After all some of the hit shows today started out a little rocky like that at first.

BrowncatP
10-23-2013, 05:51 PM
I watched the first 3 shows and that was enough for me. I really wanted to like the show too!

CynBeth
10-23-2013, 06:16 PM
I watched 2 episodes and that was it. With all of the characters I was too confused as to who everyone was and did not enjoy it after looking forward to it.

PirateLover
10-27-2013, 10:23 AM
We have two on the DVR we haven't gotten to yet. Love Marvel universe, love Agent Coulson... but the show is missing some chemistry between the actors. I don't find many of them interesting.

SBETigg
10-27-2013, 10:46 AM
We tried to get into it, but every week we're let down, get bored before the first commercial break. It's not working for me at all. Too many characters that I don't care about, storylines that take too long to unfold, wrap-ups that don't really matter. It's failing to engage me. We gave it three or four tries and now we're giving up.

MNNHFLTX
10-27-2013, 01:19 PM
We tried to get into it, but every week we're let down, get bored before the first commercial break. It's not working for me at all. Too many characters that I don't care about, storylines that take too long to unfold, wrap-ups that don't really matter. It's failing to engage me. We gave it three or four tries and now we're giving up.That about sums it up for me too.

caryrae
12-28-2013, 04:05 PM
We watch it but it's one of those shows we DVR that we can end up with 2 or episodes because we just haven't gotten into it. Not sure what it's missing, guess I thought it would be more superheros.