PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass+ question

zipadeedoodah
10-23-2013, 11:10 AM
I realize that Fastpass + is rolling out slowly, but I just have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to.

I read in a recent thread that somebody was complaining that if you didn't have fastpass+ that the lines were ridiculous. That confuses me a bit. Did Disney take away regular fastpasses now that they are rolling out the (+) version? I thought that they were still planning on keeping the regular fastpasses as well. . .

PopPhan
10-23-2013, 11:32 AM
Once FP+ has been completely rolled-out, the current FastPass will go away.

One of the problems with the test phase was/is that you also got a KTTW card with which you could get "regular" FastPasses. This allowed for 'double-dipping' and longer FastPass/FP+ lines.

Strmchsr
10-23-2013, 11:47 AM
I think most people have just been surprised by the lines overall this October. They've been insane. That said, the Fastpass lines were also insane. I waited 30+ min in FP lines for some rides. The FP+ system definitely seemed to be slowing things up.

gueli
10-24-2013, 01:58 PM
I did not have excessive wait times on the fast passes. I had both the magic band and the regular fast pass. Its not double dipping, there is a controlled amount of people that get fastpasses in any given hour. The fast pass + was nice for not having to race to soarin to get FP's...I experienced very little wait time on FP lines, but the regular lines were crazy...
:mickey: