PDA

View Full Version : Park hours discrepancies

zipadeedoodah
10-23-2013, 10:48 AM
I am taking a trip to the world Feb 2-6th, and as I am starting to plan the days, I noticed that there are some discrepancies on park hours on different websites - especially for Magic Kingdom. On Disneyworld.com it lists MK as staying open til 10 that week, while intercot lists it only til 8. Also on DW.com it says that AK is open til 8 on Sunday, but intercot says 5 all week long. Does anyone know for certain what the real hours are? The hours that Intercot has posted makes the most sense for February, so i assume its an error on DW.com...but just wanted to see what you all think. Thanks in advance!! :mickey:

BelleBeauty
10-23-2013, 12:58 PM
I would consider the hours on the WDW website correct. What may have happened is that Disney updates park hours based on expected attendance, so Intercot hours may have been projected for the season, but WDW may have increased because of projected attendance. This happened to us when we went in November a few years ago. All of a sudden right before our trip there were a lot more hours/ EMH available then we had anticipated.

PopPhan
10-23-2013, 02:06 PM
This link shows the February hours as of 10/15/2013....

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_feb.pdf

MickeysBestPal
10-23-2013, 02:38 PM
While NO calendar could be 100% accurate all the time...
If you want to check the earliest-listed and most-current (frequently-updated) WDW calendar-

Google for: Disney Moves Its “Travel Agents Calendars”