PDA

View Full Version : Last Week of February

Sweetpea29488
10-22-2013, 02:06 PM
We've gone this time before but it's been a while ago. I'm concerned about our trip coming up the last week of February. It's a quick trip for my birthday. We'll be there the last Monday -Thursday of February. I'm hoping that alot of the bugs that I've been reading about will be worked out. My questions are: how has it been lately the last week of February (crowd wise)? Also, I've read where some have had problems with the Magic bands working. Not opening doors, problems getting into the parks, dining plan not working. What have you done and what has Disney done to fix it if your dining plan hasn't worked? We are going for such a short time I don't won't to have to spend most of it fixing things. I guess I needed to express my concerns and hope someone has some words of encouragement.:blush:

tundramom
10-22-2013, 07:11 PM
I am curious about crowd levels as well, we'll be there 2/21-3/1 for our anniversary. Another website is predicting generally low crowds (3 out of 10) for the days you are going!:thumbsup:

DisneyDawgette
10-22-2013, 07:52 PM
I know a family that goes in February every year! They say that most rides are basically walk-on, very little crowd-wise! Hope it helps! We're trying it our ourselves this year! :D

Sweetpea29488
10-23-2013, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the info. We usually go in June (when we have the niece) or late August when it's just us. DH surprised me one year (years ago) for a birthday trip the last week in Feb. and it was great. I asked for the trip for my birthday next Feb. and was hoping for the same. :thumbsup:

tink88
10-27-2013, 10:53 AM
We love going in February. Quiet, relaxing. Can be chilly here in Feb., so bring a sweatshirt & have a great time :-) I've heard great things bout FP+ & Magic Bands and heard some lousy. New systems always take time to have the kinks worked out. Hopefully by Feb all will be good.