PDA

View Full Version : My Mgicbands are Available !!

Donald Duck
10-20-2013, 02:54 PM
Just logged into my Disney Experience ad see that my Magic bands are customizable !
68 days out.

Is it now available to everyone or am I in the testing group ?

Donald Duck
:mickey:

Itchy
10-20-2013, 04:27 PM
Just logged into my Disney Experience ad see that my Magic bands are customizable !
68 days out.

Is it now available to everyone or am I in the testing group ?

Donald Duck
:mickey:

I went into DME and signed in and found that I could order my magic band. I was even able to pick my color. We are 52 days out so it looks like they maybe starting to release them to all resorts..:mickey:

Mariano O'Kon
10-20-2013, 05:15 PM
I just got them, but I cannot customize the colors of the MBs. I called and they told me I will be able to do so when I am 60 days away.

Can YOU customize the colors? That would be a good check to see if the information provided is real or not.

Thanks, Mariano :mickey:

Itchy
10-20-2013, 06:08 PM
Yes you can customize your colors. I just ordered mine today and am 52 days out.

The colors are great and they will have your name on them.

Donald Duck
10-20-2013, 07:31 PM
I just got them, but I cannot customize the colors of the MBs. I called and they told me I will be able to do so when I am 60 days away.

Can YOU customize the colors? That would be a good check to see if the information provided is real or not.

Thanks, Mariano :mickey:

Yes, I changed the colors and names of each band.

DANAM
10-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Yeah 68 days out and mine are available but i cant get passed the address confirmation screen. I'm on my tablet so I am going to try it in the desk top at work tomorrow. Hopefully it will work. What about fastpass + have y'all had any luck with that working? I'm hoping it will be working at my 60 day mark.

Donald Duck
10-21-2013, 10:09 AM
Yeah 68 days out and mine are available but i cant get passed the address confirmation screen. I'm on my tablet so I am going to try it in the desk top at work tomorrow. Hopefully it will work. What about fastpass + have y'all had any luck with that working? I'm hoping it will be working at my 60 day mark.

67 days out and can't make FP+ reservations yet.
:(

IloveJack
10-21-2013, 10:31 AM
I am 41 days out and I just customized mine this morning (made FP+ selections a few days ago). There was a note at the top saying I only had 11 days left to customize, but I had thought I read that you customize until 10 days out. Either way, mine are done and ready to go.

Mariano O'Kon
10-21-2013, 07:42 PM
Update: I am now 76 days away and I have my MBs available to customize! Yesterday I could only pick a Gray MB...

Still no luck with FP+...

It would be nice if the system would told you when you have access to what an eliminate all of the guess work, but I assume there is a reason they call it a "Testing Phase"...

Cheers, Mariano :mickey:

Kenny1113
10-21-2013, 10:21 PM
I am 41 days out and I just customized mine this morning (made FP+ selections a few days ago). There was a note at the top saying I only had 11 days left to customize, but I had thought I read that you customize until 10 days out. Either way, mine are done and ready to go.

I'm not sure what the days are but Mine locked out of customization a little over a week ago.They were shipped and received last Monday and our trip is still 3 weeks away. Maybe the 10 day thing is if you are going to pick them up? But I really don't remember having an option not to have them shipped. The were shipped automatically.

DakotaDisney
10-22-2013, 12:24 AM
I customized mine on Thursday, Oct. 17 and they arrived today, Monday, Oct. 21. My trip is in 16 days.

IloveJack
10-22-2013, 09:28 AM
The were shipped automatically.

Do they ship UPS or USPS?

Ltmoko
10-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Ups!

SurferStitch
10-22-2013, 09:57 AM
I was able to customize ours at 43 days out (yesterday). They weren't made available to us before that. It says I still have 12 more days to make any changes.

We are getting AP's next month, so I can't make any FP+ ressies yet. I do have MVMCP tix in my reservations which allowed me to make 3 FP+ ressies on one of two available days, though.

amorillo
10-22-2013, 01:24 PM
I do have MVMCP tix in my reservations which allowed me to make 3 FP+ ressies on one of two available days, though.

I was wondering about that. One question down. So, yes, we will be able to pick FP+ during halloween/christmas parties... Now I'm curious if they will allow us to pick 3 more FP+ on the same day. I think it would only be fair... since you are paying extra for the party. We should have the opportunity to pick three more FP+ for that day if we decide to go to another park with our regular passes. If anyone has this opportunity... please share. Thanks!!

SurferStitch
10-22-2013, 04:37 PM
I was wondering about that. One question down. So, yes, we will be able to pick FP+ during halloween/christmas parties... Now I'm curious if they will allow us to pick 3 more FP+ on the same day. I think it would only be fair... since you are paying extra for the party. We should have the opportunity to pick three more FP+ for that day if we decide to go to another park with our regular passes. If anyone has this opportunity... please share. Thanks!!

My FP+ aren't for during the party on Dec. 5th. I was given the option of making mine on either the 4th OR the 5th... Normal park hours.