PDA

View Full Version : BLT or BCV in May? Help

margiem
10-19-2013, 06:31 PM
We are thinking of going in May with two 14 year old boys and can't decide between BLT or BCV. I haven't been to either. The pool and the fact you can walk to Epcot makes me lean towards BCV but would also love to stay on the monorail and BLT looks soooooo nice? I need your opinions..... Help!
Thanks

SBETigg
10-19-2013, 09:10 PM
If you're big MK fans, stick to the monorail resort. You won't regret it. The atmosphere is incredible. The MK is right there all the time, so close. It's a very immersive Disney experience. You get in more MK time than other park time because it is so close, right there, easily accessible.

However...

If they are big swimmers, spend a lot of time in the pool, and you're equal fans of all parks, choose BCV. It's very handy walking into Epcot through the International Gateway and also heading right over to Disney Hollywood Studios. Plus, the pool is amazing.

We've done both, but we much prefer the MK location even though we spend a lot of time in World Showcase. Other people we know swear by the Beach Club location. So it really depends on your own interests and tastes.

Basket Mommy
10-19-2013, 09:39 PM
I've stayed at both. Given that it will be May and warm, I'd choose BCV. BLT is great, and I love that it's close to MK, but you cannot beat the pool at BCV and its proximity to Epcot and DHS.