PDA

View Full Version : Boma For Breakfast

SueQ
10-15-2013, 11:18 AM
How is this buffet for breakfast?? I'm thinking of booking a 9am for our March/April trip. I figure we could do breakfast and check out the resort.

cer
10-15-2013, 11:43 AM
It is lovely.

rhonary
10-15-2013, 02:49 PM
We've been 2 or 3 times...really liked it. Thier juice sounded a little funky to me but was really pretty good. go for it and enjoy1

disneymom15
10-15-2013, 02:50 PM
On one of our trips, we stayed at AKL Jambo House, We ate at Boma twice for breakfast, It was very good. Would definitely eat there again.

4disneynuts
10-15-2013, 03:32 PM
Boma is my husbands favorite breakfast buffet. We always eat there the morning that we are going to go to Animal Kingdom park! Enjoy.:thumbsup:

snowflakegirl
10-15-2013, 03:37 PM
We stayed at AKL for our last trip. We (unfortunately) didn't have a Boma breakfast, but every morning on our way out to The Mara to get something quick the smells from Boma were absolutely FANTASTIC. Breakfasting there is high on our list of things we must do on our next trip. If breakfast is as good as we find dinner there to be, we'll be totally hooked on Boma. :mickey:

PlutoPlanet
10-16-2013, 12:47 PM
We've had breakfast there a few times. I think it's the best breakfast at WDW. Good basics and some dishes with the African inspired tastes. Try the Jambo juice.

Just make sure you have a plan to get there. Busses don't go back to the resorts in the morning. From the Contemporary, we walked to the MK bus stop and had to ask a Cast Member if a bus could take us to AKL.

Also, it is worth checkout out AKL. With the animals and theme it is unique. We feel like we are on vacation the minute we get there.

lawgirl
10-22-2013, 04:58 PM
It's one of our favorite places to go. The resort is so amazing, and Boma has a great selection. I love their special juice. Last time, they made a POG mimosa for me that was wonderful. I love it! My only complaint is the buffet traffic doesn't seem to be well organized.

And yes, like someone mentioned, what's your transportation situation? You'd have to leave pretty early to be there by 9 if you don't have a car. We usually stay at AKL, but the time we stayed at WL, we took a bus to MK, then transferred to the AKL bus to get to Boma. It was fine, and we really didn't have to wait that long, but it did take some planning and we had to leave pretty early. And that was for dinner.