PDA

View Full Version : where do you like to watch wishes fireworks show

gueli
10-14-2013, 09:24 PM
Last night we watched wishes from in front of Gastons...sat in chairs..had to turn to watch some of the show that was closer to the castle..but we were closer to the main fireworks...and really enjoyed the show.
So where was your best spot or where do you like to view it?

mechanic
10-14-2013, 10:22 PM
I like to br under Tinkerbell flight path. It never gets old.seeing her fly from the castle.

Capt_redshirt
10-14-2013, 10:33 PM
My gf at the time and I watched it from the beach at Poly one of the most romantic spots to watch it just outside the parks

Main Street Jim
10-14-2013, 10:52 PM
Last night we watched wishes from in front of Gastons...sat in chairs..had to turn to watch some of the show that was closer to the castle..but we were closer to the main fireworks...and really enjoyed the show.
So where was your best spot to view it?From the roof of Casey's...

:mickey:

Jealous? LOLOLOL

Maleficent_vf
10-14-2013, 11:07 PM
The rose garden, pretty close to Tinkerbell's flight path. Good view...less crowded...light posts make a nice stabilizer for taking non-blurry pictures of castle and fireworks. :fworks:

badkitty
10-14-2013, 11:14 PM
From the roof of Casey's...

:mickey:

Jealous? LOLOLOL

Yep. Jealous! That is really cool, Jim. :thumbsup:

I have a few favorites. The wooden path along the river in Frontierland, the stone wall in front of Beast's Castle and the bridge to Tomorrowland. It's also really cool to be on TMRR and Astro Orbiters. :D

Pastcastmemberdaughter
10-15-2013, 12:51 AM
Tomorrowland bridge. We always watch from there.

thejens
10-15-2013, 12:58 AM
I like to be directly in front of the castle. Once, just after a brief rain made us wonder if Wishes would be cancelled, we found a drizzly spot right in front up close to the castle. We sat down on the ground and I worried we were TOO close. It was awesome!

ANG
10-15-2013, 02:28 PM
The rose garden, pretty close to Tinkerbell's flight path. Good view...less crowded...light posts make a nice stabilizer for taking non-blurry pictures of castle and fireworks. :fworks:

Ditto! Only down fall is there isn't much seating. But it seems less crowded to me.

linedropper
10-16-2013, 12:01 AM
Like to watch it from the entrance off Adventure land! You miss some to the left but you get the full effect of tinkerbell!

MyDisneyworld
10-16-2013, 11:56 AM
So where was your best spot or where do you like to view it?

We watched it from there a few weeks ago and loved it.

joonyer
10-16-2013, 01:55 PM
We're willing to endure the crowds on Main Street, usually right near Casey's corner, to get the straight on, close up view of the show in line with the castle. Wishes is my favorite thing at MK, and we usually catch it several times on each trip. I wish I could get access to the roof of the buildings, that would be a great viewing spot.

Giggy
10-18-2013, 09:26 AM
Last trip the crowds were low and we were able to watch it from in front of the castle, that was pretty awesome. Other trips we have watched from different places I think, remember once being on the Tomorrowland Bridge as others have said. :mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
10-18-2013, 10:57 AM
If I am in the park and not watching from Main Steet USA with the castle front and center then I don't really bother with the show at all. Wishes is one of my favorite things to see in Disney, but to me it's just not the same if you aren't watching from in front the castle, the way the show is meant to be seen.

We have watched from the Poly beach or from Ohana's on all our trips. We have dinner at Ohana's on our first night in Disney on all our trips and we either watch from our table, from the beach, or from the monorail.

We have also watched from Cali Grill a few times.

RavsRuleDisney!
10-18-2013, 11:25 AM
Where HAVEN'T we watched the show from at this point?! Lucky to have made numerous trips to the World and the 2 spots we always seem to end up is at the tomorrowland bridge and the fronteirland bridge in front of Splash. Show always gives the DW teary eyes. :mickey:

theyoungs07
10-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Wishes Dessert Party on Tomorrowland Terrace. I love it because I have little kids and prefer to not fight the extreme crowds of Main Street. Otherwise we find it is a great time to get on some Fantasyland rides to finish off our day.