PDA

View Full Version : Why did the system allow me to have 5 FP+?

Simba's Mom
10-13-2013, 07:29 PM
All for one day? When I went to change an experience, it kept the old experience, and when I went to change a time, it kept the old time also. So included in my 5 FP+ are 2 FP+s for the same attraction. What's going to happen I wonder?

DizneyFreak2002
10-13-2013, 10:46 PM
Sounds like Stitch has a glitch...

Mrs Bus Driver
10-14-2013, 11:32 AM
It may correct its self when the system updates. But you could lose all your fp+s. If it were me just to be on the safe side I would call and have it corrected. That way you don't lose the ones you really want. :mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
10-14-2013, 12:31 PM
I had this happen with 1 of our FP+. Before I could cancel the extra one it disappeared. In my case I just figured there was a delay in the old one coming off.

Simba's Mom
11-02-2013, 01:20 PM
UPDATE-I just got back from WDW and did try to use all 5 FP+s. They all stayed on the system, and on that day I didn't remember what was "old" and what was "new". When I went to use the first one, no problems. The second one, at the same time, gave me the dreaded blue light. So I guess that was the one I'd cancelled, but it still showed up. When I showed the CM that it was still listed on my MDE, he did whatever he did to "override it", and on the ride I went.