PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Auto Correct

Disney4us2
10-13-2013, 07:09 PM
We were at MK today and I was posting to FB on my old 3GS iPhone. The auto correct changed a word and it was very funny and I have to share.

It was supposed to say "Having lunch with Jessica at Pecos Bills". But came out as "Heaving lunch with Jessica at Pecos Bills". I didn't catch it in time. We had a good laugh over that at dinner.:laughing:

What are some of the funny auto correct's you have had...keep it family friendly.

VWL Mom
10-13-2013, 07:47 PM
That was a funny one!

Got one last night from my DS21. He was trying to write "I'm kidding" and I received "I'm kitten". No, you're boy :D

MNNHFLTX
10-14-2013, 12:37 PM
Lol--you know I saw that funny auto-correct on FB, Marci! Really made me laugh!

I know I've had some humorous incidences involving auto-correct, but specific ones don't come to mind at present. The most annoying auto-correct is when it substitutes "we'll" for "well". Why it would substitute a contracted word for a perfectly good (non-contracted) word I have no idea. All I know is that I end up responding that "I'm doing very we'll, thank you."

Dulcee
10-14-2013, 12:49 PM
Oh I have one from Friday!
DH was picking up beer and the text message should have read:

I'm picking up a case of yuengling, do you need anything else?

I got

I'm picking up a case of yeti glue, do you need anything else?

VWL Mom
10-14-2013, 01:33 PM
I'm picking up a case of yeti glue, do you need anything else?

Is he going to fix the Yeti? Who knew a little glue would get it working again. :mickey:

MNNHFLTX
10-14-2013, 04:29 PM
Is he going to fix the Yeti? Who knew a little glue would get it working again. :mickey:Good one!

DizNee143
11-05-2013, 02:41 PM
My sister texted me saying she was taking my nephew to the dr..what I though I wrote was ok good luck..
What I sent to her was..ok go ducks!
Lol..