PDA

View Full Version : New Fantasyland....never been there,tell me what your favorite thing there is.

Alpha Jeanie
10-11-2013, 05:37 PM
New Fantasyland....I've never been there,tell me what your favorite thing there is.:mickey:

tiggerbuddy
10-11-2013, 06:16 PM
Little Mermaid Ride:mickey:

Pirate Granny
10-11-2013, 08:56 PM
BoG restaurant, either lunch or dinner

Scrappy2
10-11-2013, 10:34 PM
All of it!

mechanic
10-12-2013, 03:17 AM
I was underwhelmed. Nice, yes.bog very good. Storytime has the really cool magic portal. Dual dumbos really cut back on wait time. Little mermaid was good.
Until mine ride opens there just isn't a big draw.
But the whole area is so well designed, it makes that side of the park really seem like an old castle village. Its very "disney" and an improvement to the theme.

Middle of the Map
10-19-2013, 08:05 PM
In all my trips to WDW, I had never ridden Dumbo because the lines were always enormous. Last year I saw the new expanded Dumbo ride (Dumbo times two) and was delighted. The waiting area is fabulous if you have kids. It's covered and there is plenty for them to do while you wait for your turn on the ride. Well done, Disney.

I also enjoyed the Little Mermaid ride. The pre-show is hilarious.

RavsRuleDisney!
10-21-2013, 10:28 AM
Weird to say an eating establishment but BoG is a great visual and the food is tasty too....when we went the section was still getting up and running and working out the kinks. Area is well laid out but the big draw will be the Dwarfs....I can see the lines forming already!!