PDA

View Full Version : scrapbooking stuff

showmethemouse
10-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Dose any one know wear I might be able to get scrapbooking stuff for the parks. I was just there with my kids and was ooking for scrapbooking stuff for the parks but didn't see any all of the stores had the same stuff in them and dose any ones know if there a way to contack disney to buy some thing from the store in magic kingdom

amorillo
10-11-2013, 04:51 PM
The last several trips the scrapbooking supplies offered in the parks have definitely seemed to dwindle... not sure why. I use to set aside a couple hours to spend in the photo store (can't recall the name) at downtown disney! Last year... I didn't even bother. I usually stop at my local craft stores throughout the year and pick up things here and there. A.C. Moore tends to have a better selection when it comes to disney stickers and paper selection.

Last year the only thing I purchased though disney was the scrapbook itself (which I ordered online before our trip) in the park merchandise section of the disney store website during one of their free shipping promotions.

brownie
10-11-2013, 05:42 PM
For your Magic Kingdom item, check out www.disneystore.com. There's a section for Disney Parks Product. If you can't find what you're looking for there, contact Walt Disney World Merchandising at 877-560-6477 or [email protected].

Zippy 1
10-11-2013, 07:08 PM
If you google it online you will find lots of places that carry Disney Parks stuff. I have a whole collection. The online place I use to get stuff is gone but I did find lots of stuff with a search.