PDA

View Full Version : Any idea who I should contact?

DisneyLandMomma
10-11-2013, 02:25 PM
I was charged twice for a locker at Disneyland on Tuesday. I didn't notice until yesterday when i checked my account online. Usually with a credit card charge there is 800 number listed with the name of the business. This time it just says Disneyland locker. Should i just go through my bank or contact Disneyland guest service? My husband says its only $7 so just forget it but $7 is $7, ya know! LOL

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-11-2013, 03:09 PM
For anything like this, I usually start with my credit card company. Generally, they are good at dealing with it for me, instead of me trying to deal with the merchant, even though I know Disney probably has a decent process for sorting out errors like this.

Capt_redshirt
10-11-2013, 03:14 PM
I was charged twice for a locker at Disneyland on Tuesday. I didn't notice until yesterday when i checked my account online. Usually with a credit card charge there is 800 number listed with the name of the business. This time it just says Disneyland locker. Should i just go through my bank or contact Disneyland guest service? My husband says its only $7 so just forget it but $7 is $7, ya know! LOL

was it 2 charges or 1 some companies double charge and when they realize everything is in order they return the second charge... but i would go to your cardholder and talk to them first

DisneyLandMomma
10-12-2013, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the replies. It was two seperate transactions, so just went ahead and contacted my card company.