PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Tavern for Halloween Party

DizneyDoug
10-11-2013, 02:18 PM
A friend at work told me that he has heard that the people that work at Liberty Tree Tavern dress like ghosts from the Haunted a Mansion on Halloween party nights. Can anyone confirm this?

Fangorn
10-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Last year, during ICOT-15 we were at Liberty Tree for dinner just before the party. The staff was in just their normal costumes.

Steve

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-11-2013, 03:00 PM
:ditto: We ate there as the party was starting, and just regular outfits for the CM's.

As a side note, it was the WORST meal we've ever had at Disney. We usually enjoy LTT, but I'm thinking it was busy, and everyone wanted "out" as the party started and it turned into an unfortunate mess.

amorillo
10-11-2013, 04:56 PM
This is another one of the Halloween things I really miss. During our 2003 Halloween trip (still my absolute favorite trip we have taken) both the workers and the characters (back when LTT was a character meal) were dressed up during our meal! The characters had Halloween masks that they each wore, and the workers were indeed dressed like haunted mansion ghosts! :cloud9:

I feel like I could fill a book with all the wonderful things that have since been discontinued during the Halloween season! :mad:

Pop Centurion
10-11-2013, 06:55 PM
We ate there during a party in Sept '11 and they were in their normal attire.