PDA

View Full Version : Less than a week!

masonlovesdisney
10-06-2013, 11:19 PM
Going to be in Disney October 12th thru the 19th! Anyone been recently that can give us a guesstimate on the crowds?

vicster
10-07-2013, 10:41 AM
We're going the 11th through the 18th - never been during this period but I have a feeling it will be a little more crowded as they offered free dining before and after those dates. We shall see...

masonlovesdisney
10-09-2013, 02:31 PM
Yeah, We have been during this time and its not THAT bad, but recently ive noticed that wait times and what not have been down. It is the first week of Food and Wine though i think.

PopPhan
10-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Yeah, We have been during this time and its not THAT bad, but recently ive noticed that wait times and what not have been down. It is the first week of Food and Wine though i think.

Food and Wine started at the end of September and runs through the beginning of November.

Monday (Oct. 14th,) however, is Columbus Day and there are a number of places that have that as a holiday. Crowds should be moderate, but not huge.

Lindsey
10-09-2013, 02:49 PM
I'm going to be there from the 12th - 20th! :mickey: Crowds around this time are reasonable, not huge. It might be a bit busy on the 14th, but not bad. Magic Kingdom is going to be open until 3:00am, (for extra magic hours), on the 14th to help make up for the crowds.