PDA

View Full Version : Photo pass and magic bands

BiloxiMom
10-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Just got back from a week at Disney. It was awesome, as usual! I'm trying to figure out how to access my photo pass photos from my magic band. Does anyone know how? In ever got a card with the numbers, but every photographer scanned my bracelet after they took a picture. We took tons, and I hope I haven't lost them because I missed something.

Strmchsr
10-06-2013, 08:29 PM
Via your MDE account. There's a new photopass site linked in with everything else.

BiloxiMom
10-06-2013, 08:51 PM
I've looked and looked. Had my tech savy resident teenager search... I can't find it! Where do I look?:blush:

Strmchsr
10-06-2013, 08:57 PM
I've looked and looked. Had my tech savy resident teenager search... I can't find it! Where do I look?:blush:

I'm looking at the My Disney Experience website now and had some attached to my magic band. On the right side of the screen scan down on the right side under the section that says "plan ahead for more magic" and there should be a link that says "View Your Photopass Memories". You can also go directly to the new website at www.mydisneyphotopass.com That's different from the old site.

BiloxiMom
10-06-2013, 09:55 PM
I don't have anything on the right side of my screen. Everything is on the left. I don't have anything about plan ahead for more magic. I was able to see them through the link you provided. Thank you for the help! Not sure what is wrong with the MDE app on my iPad. I made sure i was logged in; I updated it, uninstalled then reinstalled it. It's weird! But at least I got to see them. Thanks!

Strmchsr
10-07-2013, 07:37 AM
No problem! I'm glad it worked. Not sure about the difference with your iPad. I was looking at MDE on a PC and I know the app vs. the website is definitely different. You might want to pull up Safari and go to the MDE website and log in that way as opposed to the app. But, at least you found your pics!

MrPeetrie
10-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Via your MDE account. There's a new photopass site linked in with everything else.

This sounds like a true, convenience upgrade.