PDA

View Full Version : Pizza Planet

NJGIRL
10-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Does it have an actual arcade. If it does please tell me how it works.

Also, how is the pizza there?

We are eating lunch at the SciFi and may try pizza for dinner for something quick.

buzznwoodysmom
10-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Pretty much the entire first level is an arcade, with the dining area on the second level. From what I recall my boys used quarters to play in the arcade. I think there were "change machines" available to get quarters (or maybe it was tokens?)It's been a while since my kids have played so my memories might be a bit sketchy.

NJGIRL
10-02-2013, 11:49 PM
Thanks, this sounds perfect for a quick meal and some fun. Were there prizes for the games or where they just video games?

disneynarula
10-03-2013, 05:42 AM
IMHO the pizza is pretty much awful.

Strmchsr
10-03-2013, 08:04 AM
They're just video games. And the pizza is not great. It's okay for a counter service meal, but not anything to be excited about.

BrerGnat
10-03-2013, 08:31 AM
The games are mostly classic arcade games. It's a lot of fun, actually.

The pizza is the same round, personal pizza you find all over property. It's fine. The side salads are actually very good!

NJGIRL
10-03-2013, 10:08 AM
Thanks everyone. We will probably try it unless we are ready to leave the park, then we can eat offsite, maybe Chicago Pizza.

I'm not expecting too much, just want something quick. I'm sure I will only be getting a salad and the boys pizza.

The boys will like the video games since by then they will be going through withdraw.:D

TheDuckRocks
10-03-2013, 01:04 PM
I don't find the pizza there as awful as a lot of people do. Think that pre-cooked pizza crust you can buy at the grocery store with toppings. Would I go to a pizza place at home that services this? Heck, NO! But on the other hand I'd probably eat cardboard with pizza sauce and cheese to be able to have one of their Cappuccino cupcakes. :blush: Natalie was correct - their salads aren't bad.

baldburke
10-03-2013, 01:10 PM
When we were down in August the Poly offered a flat bread pizza at Cap't Cooks. I'm sure like everything else it is pre-prepared, but it was actually fairly good. I actually ordered it twice. Is it available at all resorts for quick service?

Arielfan98
10-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Just a fair warning to a fellow Tri-State area citizen, the pizza is not what you are used to. I repeat, the pizza is not high quality and was once frozen. If you are looking for the fun of the arcade and the atmosphere then I'd go for it.

NJGIRL
10-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Just a fair warning to a fellow Tri-State area citizen, the pizza is not what you are used to. I repeat, the pizza is not high quality and was once frozen. If you are looking for the fun of the arcade and the atmosphere then I'd go for it.

Thanks for the heads up but I have had Disney pizza before so that won't be a shock. If we are about ready to leave the park we will eat offsite, but if the kids want to do more rides I want a quick service since we are already doing a sit down for lunch.

Cass&KenziesMom
10-03-2013, 08:02 PM
We liked the pizza there and I got a cappuccino cupcake there that was AMAZING! My girls skipped the games there though so I'm no help there.