PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon

FenwayGirl
10-02-2013, 01:50 PM
What is the quickest way to get to this resaurant from Epcot? How long do you estimate the trip to be?

PopPhan
10-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Take the bus to Wilderness Lodge. Shouldn't take more than 15 minutes once you get on the bus and it gets moving.

If you take the monorail, you would go to the TTC, then have to get a boat to WL. This might take you in the neighborhood of 30 minutes, all together.

You could also take a taxi. That option would cost you, but might be the quickest. This might take 10 - 15 minutes.

thads
10-02-2013, 02:14 PM
If you are pressed for time, the bus wins, but I would highly recommend the monorail & boat option. My family loves the relaxing boat ride in. It feels more wilderness like than the bus does as well.

wdwaggie
10-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Yes I agree. If you have the time, take the monorail and then the boat. WL is fast becoming our favorite WDW home away from home, and although we rode our share of buses, the boats just seem to be so relaxing and sort of an extra added bonus to visiting the lodge.:thumbsup:

Pirate Granny
10-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Don't you have to take the boat from TTC and then the boat to the dock to MK so you can get the resort boat to wilderness lodge.

mydisneygirls
10-03-2013, 10:59 AM
You can get a boat to WL only from MK or the Contemporary. The easiest way for the boat would be to take the monorail to MK and then the boat. The boat ride is about a 10 minute ride (if that).