PDA

View Full Version : FP+ viewing for MSEP and Wishes

Goofy4TheWorld
09-29-2013, 08:32 PM
I am tinkering with out FP+ plans and have a question about FP seating for MSEP at MK.

Where is the reserved seating area located?

Once the MSEP is over, does this same area get converted to Wishes viewing, or do you get to stay in your area and view Wishes without moving even though you do not have a Wishes FP+ reservation?

Goofy4TheWorld
09-29-2013, 09:17 PM
Holy cow, I just realized that Wishes is at 9 and MSEP at 10! I have never known the only parade of the evening to be after Wishes and to be so late. I guess that makes my question irrelevant now, I won't be booking the FP!

mickeyman42
09-30-2013, 05:57 AM
I'm not sure where the MSEP FP+ location is, but for wishes they open up the garden located to the right of the castle (when looking at the castle from main street) and you can sit or stand on the lawn and watch. they start scanning magicbands at 8:45 for wishes at 9. I thought it was a great location and would have booked it had I known that was where you could go, since I refuse to wait and hour or more to stake out a spot to watch parades/wishes. the whole garden is normally fenced off so its easy to control the crowds around the area, worked well from what I could tell.

So I know that the parade viewing area is different from the wishes area, I just don't know where the parade viewing area is, but again, the wishes viewing spot is great IMHO. however, we watched from just behind the wishes FP location, on the other side of the fence (just behind the fp people) and it was easily accessible 20 mins before wishes in case you didn't want to use a fp on it.

10-02-2013, 10:59 PM
MSEP FP+ viewing area (NOT SEATING - well, you can sit on the concrete, so I guess you could call that "seating") is the north side of the Castle HUB, across the street from the front of the Castle.