PDA

View Full Version : chicken exits

readytogo2
09-29-2013, 12:20 PM
do any of following rides have chicken exits and is there anything to see there if they do
Dinosaur
everest
space mountain
star tours
mission space

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-29-2013, 01:02 PM
I know I went all the way through the Space Mountain queue and chickened out, a CM directed me to an exit so it wasn't a problem. That's been a few years ago, can't remember what the queue was like but there was stuff to look at

MickeysBestPal
09-29-2013, 01:13 PM
do any of following rides have chicken exits and is there anything to see there if they do
Dinosaur
everest
space mountain
star tours
mission space

You may exit ANY attraction at WDW after walking through the queue,
without boarding and riding the attraction.

This goes for everything from Winnie the Pooh and Dumbo up to Space Mountain, Tower of Terror,
and Expedition Everest.

Just tell the "loading CM" that you decided not to ride.

It's no big deal at all.

The more involving/interesting queues at WDW are:

Pirates of the Caribbean
Tower of Terror
Rock'nRollercoaster
Expedition Everest
Its Tough to Be a Bug
Dinosaur
Test Track

The PRE-shows to the following can be fun by themselves:
MuppetVision 3D
American Adventure ("Voices of Liberty")
Ellen's Energy Adventure

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-29-2013, 04:20 PM
Never had a problem backing out of riding any of the attractions. Sometimes you might actually cross through the ride vehicle. (I think you do that at Big Thunder?)

Scott C
09-29-2013, 07:08 PM
I consider myself quite the expert on chicken exits. Probably my favorite is space mountain. You get to sit on a cool bench at the unload area. Just be sure which track that your party is riding as there are two unload areas. The most disturbing is tower of terror where you must board another elevator. Is that some sort of cruel joke??

Thanks
Scott C

K8screen
09-29-2013, 07:17 PM
The most disturbing is tower of terror where you must board another elevator. Is that some sort of cruel joke??

Thanks
Scott C

Almost makes me want to chicken out of ToT just so I can see this other lift!

Scott C
09-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Almost makes me want to chicken out of ToT just so I can see this other lift!

It is just a regular elevator, just the idea is disturbing.......

Scott c

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-29-2013, 10:00 PM
That's why I'll never do the queue at ToT ... the whole idea of being on an elevator in that building just spooks me too much. I know it is silly ... but still.

disneynarula
09-30-2013, 11:32 AM
Having been there with quite a few chickens I can't think of a ride that doesn't have a chicken exit. For most of the rollercoasters you can just cut across the car and wait for your party there.

You will often have to wait until you get to almost the end of the line.