PDA

View Full Version : AoA quiet rooms

readytogo2
09-29-2013, 12:12 PM
what buildings and room would be considered quiet rooms?

Opus X
09-29-2013, 12:41 PM
never heard of a quiet room....I assume furthest from pool/food court would be quiet(er)
Not a long walk.

readytogo2
09-29-2013, 12:50 PM
yea i assumed that. really looking for buildings and room numbers though ,thanks

Opus X
09-29-2013, 03:57 PM
Building 6 and 10 have no pool near them and are still close to pool/food.
These are probably the quietest.

AgentC
09-29-2013, 05:51 PM
Are you asking about the suites or the regular rooms?

The main pool is in the Nemo section. The Cars section also has a pool. These are both suite sections. We had a room in building 5 which was not loud but we were not directly facing the pool.

The Lion King section Building 6 & 10 does not have a pool. I would think these would be the quietest buildings. There is really nothing in these areas that would cause noise.

I have also stayed in building 7 in a Little Mermaid room facing the lake and it was very quiet. I think most of the rooms facing opposite the pool in any building will be quiet.

Lindsey310
09-29-2013, 08:06 PM
I have heard (will confirm after next month) that buildings 7 & 9 are quiet. (LM section) :mickey:

20 days!!!!!

disneynarula
09-30-2013, 10:57 AM
We stayed in the Cars section. I can't remember what the building number was but it was the one with the gas pumps in front. I believe it was the farthest one from the pool. Our room faced the parking lot. It was very quiet.

Avoid rooms on the bottom floor. I have also found that with room requests that requesting a certain room is not always the best idea. It's easier to accomadate a general request. (Away from the pool area, not on the main floor) rather than a specific room.