PDA

View Full Version : Another MNSSHP Question

twinboyz
09-27-2013, 09:47 AM
Sorry to fill up the boards with another question, but I searched the forum and couldn't find a real answer on this.

Do you need a park ticket to get into this event? I understand there is a fee for the party ticket, but do we need to use a park day as well? Some places say yes, others say no.. just confused.

Thanks!!

AgentC
09-27-2013, 09:53 AM
If you are only going to the party, you do not need a park ticket. They generally start letting people with party tickets in at 4 p.m.

You would only need a park ticket if you wanted to be in the park prior to 4 p.m.

twinboyz
09-27-2013, 10:07 AM
Awesome!! :mickey:Thank you so much.. On info central it says it's a hard ticket event and you will also need a park ticket. So I was confused!!

Thanks!!!:cloud9:

Patricia
09-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Awesome!! :mickey:Thank you so much.. On info central it says it's a hard ticket event and you will also need a park ticket. So I was confused!!

Thanks!!!:cloud9:

twinboyz, can you tell me where in info central you may have read that so we can correct it? I'm only seeing this paragraph below and it has the correct information.

This is a hard ticket event. Guests need to purchase a separate ticket for entry. Halloween Night always sells out in advance, so get your tickets early.