PDA

View Full Version : here I go again..how bout times for Voyage of the Little Mermaid?

mouseketeer mom
09-26-2013, 08:18 PM
This fast pass + scenario is driving me nuts for our DHS morning. Can someone tell me the times of the Mermaid show? Trying to work our choices around that as well.

Jared
09-26-2013, 09:44 PM
That show runs continuously throughout the day, like the Country Bear Jamboree or Muppet*Vision. When one show ends, the next one begins a few minutes later.

Hope that helps!

Dulcee
09-27-2013, 07:37 AM
Yup, this one runs pretty consistently through out the day. If you miss one, grab a Mickey bar. By the time your done it'll be time to hop in line.

CaptSmee
09-27-2013, 12:05 PM
Runs constantly, but they also were holding up signs with next showtime on it when I was just there. No need to stress over missing it. Its about every 20 mins or so

mechanic
09-27-2013, 07:47 PM
Only done it twice, but seems like you would have to wait longer than the next show to get in.

mouseketeer mom
09-27-2013, 10:41 PM
We've only done it twice as well, because it seems like there is always a wait. That's why I'm thinking we might actually try the fast pass for this one. That way, after toy story mania, our first fast pass, we can just walk into this. Gosh, I don't know, these advanced fastpasses are driving me nuts.